Starting a blog has been on my "to do" list since Casey and I moved to Maui. Now that the wedding planning is over and the initial adjustment process of moving to an island has passed, it seems like the perfect time to start!
Moving to Maui and being newlyweds has been such an adventure! We have experienced ups and downs and everything in between adjusting to island life. Things weren't so difficult for Casey, but I am a California girl through and through. I live for speeding on the freeway, getting in my car and just driving for hours, having a house free of centipedes and cockroaches the size of a baseball glove..... in-n-out..mmmm. Spiritually, culturally, socially.... everything is much different here. I feel like I've been grafted into a different breed here on the island. But we are doing it together and that is the best part :) I don't know who the heck is going to read this, but my heart is that this blog would serve as a way for us to share with all our dear friends fun little sprinkles of the island life.
Enjoy!
-C
Courtney! Just read your blog, thank for posting the link on FB. I love trying capture life and memories and a blog is a great way to document. We should def try to hang more. I know its crazy being on different sides of the island, with life being so busy, and so on... but would love to get to know you more. (:
ReplyDelete